Sponsored by Vetro International, Pamper proudly presents a portrait fundamentals class suitable for all level students.
This class includes an HD recording accessible for 2 years! This class is a high-detail demonstration, not meant for follow-along paint.
Duration: 3 hours
Eligibility for KIT: U.S., Canada, UK, and Australia
Eligibility for without KIT: Worldwide!!
Time: January 18, 2024 at 2 PM Pacific.
Location: Zoom (invite and password for class issued upon ticket purchase)
- Learn how to problem-solve and troubleshoot portrait painting over small/curved canvases.
- Learn how to draw realistic portraits.
- Learn how to master accuracy and precision.
- Learn about color engineering.
- Learn about shading techniques.
- Learn how to notice the details.
- Learn how to buy products for your craft without breaking the bank! Exclusive insider discounts on our favorite products!
Regular Kit: The class includes a curated starter kit of essential Vetro colors for portrait painting valued at $100.
Complete Kit: The class includes a curated starter kit of essential Vetro colors for portrait painting valued at $100, additional shading colors valued at $50, and a curated set of brushes for detail shading and detail lining valued at $35.
No refunds or cancellations. If you cannot attend the class, please notify us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 48 hours before the class start time to be eligible for a complimentary reschedule.
In the rare and unforeseen event the class is canceled, we will arrange alternative dates to guarantee class redemption.