Welcome to a new way to learn nail art fundamentals! With explorations of specific character examples, we're offering nail art learners an accessible range of highly detailed pre-recorded demonstrations!
Please provide us with a Google email during checkout in order to make your signup process faster and easier!
In this episode:
Aya (@japagel_nails) walks through painting an advanced level Disney character (Princess Tiana).
Sponsored by Vetro International, Pamper is proud to present a character fundamentals class suitable for beginner to intermediate students.
Taught by Aya (@japagel_nails).
Duration: ~1.2 hours
Kit Eligibility: U.S., Canada, U.K., and Australia only.
Access: Video accessible until February 2025
HD Video Link: Link is provided via email next business day!
- Learn how to problem solve and troubleshoot anime character painting over small/curved canvases.
- Learn how to split characters across multiple nails.
- Learn how to master accuracy and precision.
- Learn about color engineering.
- Learn about shading techniques.
- Learn how to notice the details.
Class is sold with a curated kit of colors needed to recreate the specific character demonstration in this class.
No refunds or cancellations for pre-recorded class file access.