We are seeking an Operations Associate who is passionate, detail-oriented, proactive, and results-driven. You should also possess strong communication skills and a general interest in understanding the Pamper Artists, customers, and business model.
The Operations Associate will have exposure to some areas of the business. You will attend development, packaging, and milestone meetings, as well as product shoots and/or classes. You will be an active participant in meetings with the goal and opportunity to eventually move up position within the company.
- Perform daily activities that supports product development
- Communicate changes in product assortments and messaging to the appropriate members of the cross-functional team on a timely basis; actively listen to all members of the cross-functional team to ensure that tasks are well integrated
- Build strong partnerships with other members of the cross-functional team and brand counterparts to ensure we meet our goals, targets, and deliveries of product within our price/value equation
- Demonstrate strong teamwork skills through cooperating with cross-functional teams
- Possess the ability to prioritize projects when necessary
- Detail oriented and organized
- Possess strong listening, verbal and written communication skills, including follow-up communication to supervisor and/or cross-functional partners
- Maintain a cooperative team environment that promotes high performance standards and attainment of goals
- Demonstrate the organizational ability to facilitate multi-tasking in a fast paced, evolving environment
- Possess computer literacy and facility with Google Docs and Google Sheets
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 to 2 years of experience in the work field
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com